5/1/24

POEM - Gagging Lolly

You think she wants something sweet,

yet there’s heavy salt on the spoon

she lives to lick

And it’s people like you, who assume

she can’t take it, that make room

for lovers like me

Stability looks good on paper,

but it doesn’t do much for the panties

in the back of her bureau

She can’t predict the next thing I’ll say,

which is why I haunt her orgasms

like a wet dream which refuses lucidity

  

For you, she whispers refrains of,

“Don’t stop.” while worrying that you’ll fail

to follow her straightforward instruction

For me, she whimpers choruses of,

“Fuck me everywhere.” and (no surprise)

proves she means it

  

You send her Hallmark cards,

which are meant to prove how lucky

she is to have the one-and-only you

I bring her a sensual shoulder to cry on,

and pleasantries she couldn’t show off,

even if she wanted to

  

You think an impure night without you

would make her an unlovable stranger;

someone to be forgotten

Whereas I know what really matters

is who she wants to come home to

A shame you can’t read minds

  

You don’t sex her in the AM

if she’s yet to brush her teeth

like the trad-wife you feel entitled to

But I’ve kissed her as my seed

spilled out of her flared nostrils,

and even made her take off her ring

  

I’ve choked your name from her mouth

I’ve bruised the nipples

you’d have her nurse with

I’ve stretched her every opening

without even being in the room

  

I’ve watched her on camera

with other women

I’ve been the reason she takes

an unexpected day off from work

And I’m not opposed to teaching you

how to be the lay she lives for,

  

because (as you’re about to learn)

it’s not only the thought that counts

No comments:

Post a Comment