10/29/23

POEM - Jason Kills Crystal

You threw up on my shoes,

and hissed at the cat

I drove you into the dirt,

and held your slit at knifepoint

  

You spit at my mask,

and rolled us into the lake

I wrapped my chain around your throat,

and drug you onto the beach

  

You clawed at my arms,

and kicked rocks with bare feet

I pinned you to a tree,

and roughly stroked your remaining warmth

You screamed for me to stop,

and your debaucherous body argued

I cut away your clothing,

and watched the nicks on you leak

  

You whimpered, “Do it already.”

and unearthed my root

I came hard upon entry,

and dared death to stop me

  

You clung to my false face,

and passed out once you peaked

I whispered, “Get some sleep, love.”

and continued to touch you

No comments:

Post a Comment