1/31/23

Upcoming Projects

BOOKS:

  1. Audiobooks for most of my non-journal titles
  2. My 10th and 11th poetry collections (both are in the works)
  3. 'The Banter Bar Journal 2' and a 'Rated Radio' journal
  4. Novel #2 (aka R.C.G.)
  5. The next installment of Panic Point
  6. A Gift Book of Insight (for my son) + another for my daughter
  7. Pen and Paper Gaming book #3
  8. A cookbook
  9. Numerous journals I can't talk about yet

GAMES:

  1. A PegNote expansion
  2. Misfortune
  3. Guess-Heads
  4. Fireteam Five
  5. A handful of free, downloadable games
  6. Musical Chairs
  7. Couplings
  8. A2k
  9. Humans Against Everything (Deck #3)

MUSIC:

  1. February Thunder
  2. A collection of songs I like to cover

PLAYLISTS:

  1. More PegNote categorical playlists
  2. Lists from Season 9 of 'Rated Radio'

PODCAST:

  1. Video of Raborn and I battling in PegNote, the music guessing game
  2. Season 9, where I handpicked every matchup and song list
  3. Bonus content for our subscribers that drop every 2 weeks between the main episodes

SHIRTS:

  1. The restoration of my old shirt shop, which had 500+ tees

SHOW:

  1. More guests
  2. More variety
  3. More laughs
  4. Less waiting

VIDEOS:

  1. Video game reviews will soon begin hitting my personal YouTube channel

If there's something you'd like to see me produce, or something you think I should be focused on, don't hesitate letting me know.

Warmest regards,
-S.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment